WHAT TO EXPECT AT AUCTUS?
- Steep learning curve
- High level of ownership
- Fast entrepreneurial decisions
- We do more than 30 majority investments per year, so you will build up a significant personal deal track record as of year one
- Small deal teams
- Flexible working hours
- A great team
- Top investment professionals from whom you can learn a lot
Our current positions in our offices in Munich and Milan:
- Graduates & Young Professionals
HOW DOES THE APPLICATION PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
Having spotted your favourite job is a big deal! Since we’re operating in the deal business, we know time and a fast response is precious so we’re working hard to run a fast but also very diligent process:
Screening your application
Each application will be processed with diligence and carefully screened. We’ll provide you with feedback per E-Mail approximately two weeks after your application.
The interview process
- The first interview will be a digital interview with a representative from our HR team.
- The second interview with an investment professionals will also be via a videoconference and focus on a case study.
- For permanent positions, there will be a third round of physical meetings with the AUCTUS partners.
The entire recruiting process will approximately take four weeks. If you have questions along the way, please send an E-Mail to email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to your application!