With more than 350 transactions since 2001, AUCTUS is the market leader among Germany’s Private Equity companies. The spirit of “We create market leaders” accompanies our team of 30 AUCTUS employees in their daily business, while realising buy and build strategies in our platform companies.
AUCTUS Capital Partners
Ms. Verena Ganter
- Be part of the Private Equity market leader
- Learn all about being a successful investment professional and entrepreneur
- Extend your knowledge about transactions and benefit from our high deal flow
- Work from Munich, Germany or Milan, Italy
- Deals, deals, deals: you’ll be involved in various phases of the transactions – from the initial analysis of attractive target companies in different growth industries, to the preparation of financial models and purchase offers/LOI, the due diligence and the monitoring of the business development of the AUCTUS portfolio companies up to the successful closing.
- A steep learning curve: be part of our small deal teams with 2-3 colleagues and benefit from a high level of ownership
- Get guidance from an experienced AUCTUS investment professional as your mentor
- Highly successful interns will get a full-time offer after their internship
- Excellent academic track record, graduated from a renowned university
- Several years of working experience in consulting or M&A
- Very good knowledge of financial statements (e.g., balance sheets, P&L), cash flow analysis, business valuation and financial modelling
- Excellent analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can-do attitude and affinity for medium-sized businesses
- For an internship in Munich native German language skills, for an internship in Milano native Italian language skills as well as fluent English language skills in both cases
Send us your application!
We are looking forward to receiving your CV, transcripts and references on our online recruiting platform.